Welcome to Friday. Today I FINALLY got to go to the grocery store. I haven't been for about two weeks, and I was very much out of food. No milk, no bread, no graham crackers (yes, those are as important as milk and bread), no nothin'! Before I went to good ol' Smith's, the only thing I had eaten today was a dinky Chewy granola bar. Not very sustaining. I bought a lot more food than usual (including a bakery markdown giant cream cheese single serve brownie... mmmboy!) and made myself a great big sandwich (with MEAT, not peanut butter) as soon as I got home. Do you know what I had along with my sandwich and baby carrots? A great big glass of delicious 1% milk! This is the first time I've had milk all week and boy was I grateful to have it! In fact, I think I'll go pour me a nice big glass right now. After all, I did just eat that whole giant cream cheese "single serve" brownie. Is my stomach going to be mad at me for it? You bet ya. Was it worth it? Ooohh yeah!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment