Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here for You

I hate having to watch people suffer. I hate it when you can see that someone is hurting inside, but there is nothing you can do to take the pain away. I wish there was a magical spell or drug or something that just made everything okay. Sometimes I wish I had the ability to do more than just offer a hug, a consoling word, and a shoulder to cry on. But I hope that by offering even these small, insignificant things, that maybe someday I will be able to bless someone else's life through it. I hope that I can help someone remain hopeful and optimistic. I hope that my friends know that I will always be here for them. I wish I could make other people's pain and heartache go away, but I know that I can't. So I hope that by simply being their friend, they will have even just a moment of relief to take a deep breath and realize that someday soon, everything is going to be all right.

"Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for
the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall
come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation."
-D&C 58:3

1 comments:

cole linnae said...

i love you rachel nell pearce. thank you.