So I have this obnoxious passtime where I like to read people's blogs. Most of the time I'm pretty sure the people whose blogs I read have no idea that I even knew it existed because they weren't personally the one to tell me about it (I usually find their blog through a link on somebody else's page). That's actually a big reason why I started this blog. To soothe my conscience. I figured if I'm going to be reading other people's blogs (which I thoroughly enjoy, by the way), they should have the chance to read mine if they want. Not that I have anything interesting to write about. (Even if I did, it would sound stupid because I am definitely NOT a writer.) The only problem is that I've yet to tell anyone that I started a blog. But hey, they didn't tell me about theirs, did they? So if you happen to stumble across this... please leave a comment. I would love to know if anyone has read any of this. And if you are reading this, congratulations on reading clear to the end. You rock. Annnd.. you probably need a life.
:)
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Blogstalking
Brought to you by Rachel Nell
Labels: Everyday, Things I Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment