On Monday, my cousin, Jenny, and her fiance were nice enough to let me hike up Ensign peak with them and take some pictures. They hired a real photographer to do their engagements, but wanted some pictures of them where they got engaged. It was a blast! I am definitely not the best photographer in the world, but they turned out all right. It was kind of weird to see my cousin kissing a boy, but it was great to be able to spend some time with Jenny and Tyler (and my dad who came along to help!) and to get to know my future cousin-in-law a little better. Here are a few of my favorites (I have a really hard time just picking a couple. Obviously.):
Like I said... I couldn't pick just one or two. Even this was hard!
I absolutely love taking pictures, and I kind of like my cousin (Just kidding, Jen. I love you!) so it was pretty much a heavenly experience for me. The one thing we did have to work around was the fact that none of us were smart enough to realize that Monday is probably the most crowded day at Ensign Peak, but we managed to work around the masses pretty well. We did have to ask a couple of girls if they could sit somewhere else for a minute so we could take pictures by the monument, but I made my dad do the dirty work so that wasn't bad. Jenny and Tyler are both a lot of fun, and Tyler was a good sport and even reenacted his proposal for the sake of the camera. Just going to Ensign Peak was fun too because I had never been there before. I liked being able to go with my dad so he could tell me all about it. It was a fun day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment