...I am finally getting around to blogging about our wedding day. After many requests, here is how it all went down...
The day: June 9, 2011
At 12:45 PM on June 9th, Tyson and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the beautiful Bountiful Temple. (We aren't in to the whole "'til death do us part" thing.)
We were surrounded by lovely family and friends who came from all over Utah, Idaho, and Arizona to support us.
Lots of hugging went down.
Then we took the traditional family pictures on the steps of the temple. We have lots of family!
And of course, we took some pictures on our own.
We brought an umbrella because it had been raining all morning (and was actually still raining while we were inside the temple)...
...But the sky ended up being stunningly blue, and not a single drop of rain fell the rest of the day.

Our photographer insisted we take a picture by this sign.
I still don't get it.
........................
That evening we had a garden reception at the lovely Eldredge Manor.
Once again, lots of smiling, hugging, and picture taking went on.
Lots of people came, and they even brought us presents!
There were lots of yummy desserts, although I didn't really get to eat any.
The centerpieces were potted calla lilies on doilies and pictures held with miniature antique chairs.
We weren't going to have a wedding cake, but my good friend Kari made this beauty as her first ever wedding cake.

My extremely talented siblings provided live music throughout the evening...

...Which gave everyone a chance to dance.

My siblings then presented us with lots of useful gifts.
After stealing our keys and torturing Tyson until he revealed the location of our hidden car, Tyson's siblings finally got what they wanted.
After stopping at a gas station to clean off our windows and throw away the balloons, we finally disappeared into the night.
All photos are courtesy of RLT Photography. To see all of our wedding day pictures, click here. If you want to check out our bridals and groomals, click here (highly recommended). For engagements, here.





















3 comments:
great pictures, Rachel! 11-week, eh? You are such the oldie-weds! :)
Great photos! Your wedding day was awesome. I LOVED that reception place! And, don't worry...I ate some extra dessert for you!
I hope you guys are still smiling as big as you were in these pictures! :)
Um, HI. Your wedding was beautiful and I love that you and Tyson are MARRIED. WHADDUP. You are a beautiful bride and it was such a beautiful day! Marry me next time.... Tyson will be fine with it.
-Richard
Post a Comment