1 new HUSBAND
+
2 new PARENTS
+
4 new BROTHERS (and 1 sister-in-law)
![]() |
| (Robert, aka brother number 4, is currently serving a mission in Taiwan) |
+
7 new SISTERS (and 6 brothers-in-law)
![]() |
| (Seventh sister, Jannah, was MIA when this picture was taken) |
+
21 new NIECES AND NEPHEWS
![]() |
| (The oldest two nephews didn't make it into the picture, although Josh did eventually make it to the wedding.) |
=
1 great big FAMILY I'm so lucky to be a part of!
P.S. I think my other family is pretty awesome, too. Aren't they all so attractive?







3 comments:
:) you are such a cute addition to that family!!!
I. LOVED. This. :) You're beautiful. And so is your family. I like you.
Yea!!! Wedding pictures finally! I may or may not have been blog stalknig you to see them.
It's fine.
Post a Comment