Meet Tate:
14-year-old junior high heart-throb with a melt-your-heart smile (and dimples!). Not only is my little brother a complete stud and extremely talented in many fields (not to mention quite a bit taller than me now), but he has the biggest heart of anyone you'll ever meet. This boy loves everyone. He looks out for his family, respects girls, and is protective of his sisters. He never offends and is always willing to help. Tonight he reminded me of just why I love him and look up to him so much. He would go to the end of the world and back to protect or defend my sisters and me if needed. He is sensitive and tries his best to let nothing offend the spirit. Tate may be messy and a bit of an air head at times, but this boy would save the world if he could. I love him and someday I hope to be as strong as he is.
Thank you, Tate, for always being your best and making me want to try harder. I love you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment