Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Double Take

Well... I did it. Finally. I have been saying FOREVER that I wanted to dye my hair red. One of my old friends from junior high and high school is graduating from beauty school in two weeks, so I decided I should go get it done while it was still cheap! Now I'm just bracing myself for when my dad comes home...

Wanna see what it looks like?



Crazy, huh? I just took this with my laptop so it's not very good quality, but it's definitely red! I'll get a real picture up eventually. (Maybe...) For now, I'm looking forward to the thousands of "You dyed your hair!" etc. comments that will shortly be coming my way. (Seriously. Why do so many people have to state the obvious?) 

Peace.

6 comments:

jaci said...

I love it!!! Really.
You are so brave.
So beautiful, you can pull of anything and look like a model!

MissyJEE said...

YOUD DYED IT RED!

haha. jk.

i LOOOOVE it. you so hot, lady.

Unknown said...

Cutie Patootie! I definitely love it, and I miss you.

Kami said...

you are crazy, Rach! :) (in a good way!) You look like a different girl!

Stephen said...

Wah! (That is how I spell "Wow, Rachel you dyed your hair red!") I am glad I finally saw a picture of this. I like it.

Brittany said...

You inspire me with your fierceness. love you girlfriend :) you hot.