Everything I need to know I learned from my dad:
- Rule #1: Don't leave the cap off the fizzy.
- Baseball is second only to the church.
- Any day is a good day for a nap.
- There isn't anything a good action movie can't cure.
- No one can be better looking than Robert Conrad in his days of Wild Wild West.
- Everything's better with a little hot sauce and a whole lot of salt.
- Rub some dirt in it.
- I am most beautiful when my hair is in a ponytail and I'm not wearing makeup.
- Dessert first is always acceptable.
- Cats are nothing more than large rodents.
- Great life lessons can be learned from Indiana Jones and Star Trek.
- You can marry more in a minute than you can make in a lifetime.
- Always watch where you're pointing your gun, even if the safety is on.
- Rule #2: When skiing, "snow plowing" is never allowed.
- Real men have hair. Everywhere.
- You can't drink milk with pizza.
- If our house is ever on fire, he's saving mom first and then coming back for the rest of us.
- You can never stop learning from the scriptures.
- Always be true to the Home Team.
- There is no end to creativity.
- The Gospel is exciting.
- Rule #3: Never forget that Daddy loves you.
- If you're not falling down, you're not trying hard enough.
Thanks for all you've taught me. I love you.
4 comments:
I can totally picture your dad when reading every single one of these! He's one crazy dude.
every day really IS a good day for a nap!! :) wise man.
Love it! He's definitely got some opinions. I've heard him say several of these over the years, too!
Ha ha ha, I think I've heard him say most of those too! Everytime I don't put the lid of the "fizzy" I always think of the Pearces...
Post a Comment