My last grade this semester was finally posted today.
I am proud to say that I walked out of the hardest semester of my life (17 credits, super demanding full-time job, terrible roommates, the worst professor I've ever heard of, and planning a wedding all at once)
with... drum roll, please...
5 'A's and 1 'A-' (in Elementary PE, of all classes)!!
I accept flowers, candy, gift cards, and concert tickets as gifts for doing so well.
I must be doing something right.

3 comments:
WOW. good job! you deserve it. isn't that such a relief?? one day i will (hopefully) be able to blog this exact post hahaa. :)
Great job, Monkey! That's nothing short of a miracle.
Love you
PS Work on that PE skill-age, okay?
Hey...I don't have a current email address, and I'm sure you aren't checking email today anyway, but just wanted to say 'congrats' to the newest Mrs. :) Hope your day was fantastic!
Post a Comment