Once upon a time...
I came home to find my refrigerator blocking my kitchen.
Behind my refrigerator was a man. Now this was no ordinary man doing ordinary things that any ordinary person would ordinarily do behind an ordinary fridge. No, this man was a fix-it man, and he was drilling a very large hole into my perfectly lovely cinder-block wall.
Now, having a large hole drilled into my kitchen wall not only made it completely inconvenient to prepare a meal, it was also obnoxiously loud and filled my apartment with a thick--and let's face it, probably toxic--dust (it was built in the 50s, after all).
The reason for this disaster? A leak in the pipes that has been causing nice puddles in both my apartment and the apartment next door.
From the mouth of Fix-it Man:
"I really hope this is where the leak is or else I just made a really big mess!"
You instill such confidence in people. Way to be.

0 comments:
Post a Comment