Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In for the Long Haul


This post has been removed by the author on counts of her own 
uncharitable comments, insensitivity toward the  subject, 
public humiliation of an actual person, and the future possibility 
of an untimely demise. 

Thank you.

7 comments:

JayMay (Julia Pearce) said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH oh my goodness Rach! I'm sorry :[ But on the bright side, you'll always have great stories to share! Love ya girl!

Kami said...

I am scared for you, Rach! But what if this girl sees your blog? Then she may never give you a chance, either! :) I'm sure she's not as weird as she looks...(I hope!)

Anonymous said...

...disturbing.

Totohiro said...

I might've screamed a little. That's a lie, I screamed.

And you know, she is soooo going to find this.

Rachel Nell said...

I honestly have no idea how in the world she would ever find this, but the thought has crossed my mind. So for safety purposes, this post will be up for a limited time only.

Joni said...

i'm going to buy you a deadbolt lock for your door, maybe an alarm system, and definitely booby traps.

MissyJEE said...

i.....hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahhahahahahah

it's okay. sometimes i go to anime conventions.

okay. i don't. but this will be an adventure, rachel nell. :)