Sunday, October 11, 2009

YouTube Debut

Last Sunday was my good friend Emily's birthday. Being poor college students and not being able to afford to get her anything for her birthday, Phebe and I decided that we should write her a song. So we did. I wrote the lyrics and Patrick helped us put it to music. Pretty sure it was the best reaction to any gift I've ever given. Emily loved it! It was way ridiculous and seemingly random, but it was perfect for Emily. You probably won't think it's funny if you don't know her, but it is actually quite genious. Enjoy!

Emily's Birthday Song
Performed by Patrick Farrington, Rachel Nell Pearce, and Phebe Findlay

2 comments:

Totohiro said...

That was beautiful.
I like gum? Have your roommates met Doniell?

Also, I hate to tell you this, but this is NOT your youtube debut, this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FfsKoMSL7A&feature=related
Go to 5:11

I've been holding off on telling you about that, I don't know why...

Rachel Nell said...

Hahahahahaha!! Why didn't you ever show me that? That's way funny. And random. And no, they haven't met Doniell but I told them the story and then Emily said it about 30 times in one night, so we threw it in the song.